Monday, June 30, 2008

Are These the Best Days of My Life

You know the stories, the songs and older generation of folks thinking back to the 'old days' reminiscing about the best days of their lives. Today is my birthday. Another year older, a new number to remember.

So, are these the days of my life? I'm not sure. Thinking about how miserable some of the people around me are, things, life in general, is going pretty well for me. I shudder to think of being an old person and thinking back on my life--I'm just not ready to be that old--but I think when I look back, this particular time in my life will be a thought of as a good one.

Looking back though, even now, as young as I am, there are several times in my life that are good ones, and really I can't think of a lot of bad ones.

My 35th Birthday Horoscope

Right now your brain is wide open to new ideas and new ways of doing things. Stepping out of your comfort zone has never felt so good, so take a walk on the wild side and remind yourself what it's like to feel a little out of your element! There has never been a better time in your life to explore a new hobby or interest. How about checking out a career opportunity that you have been thinking about pursuing for a while? You are about to enter a very sweet and worry-free time in your life.

I am really looking forward what my immediate future holds for me. The natural course of change is fascinating and I feel like I'm in a period of transition/change...Oh the things to happen.

No comments: